Company: LMD Architects PLLC. – 32715 US HWY 281 N Bulverde, TX 78163
Hours: Full Time
LMD Architects PLLC., a San Antonio, Texas firm, is looking to fill a full time position that shares our interest in planning, development and construction of City and County Governments as well as criminal Justice architecture. The firm focuses on Government and Civil projects.
- A degree is required, licensed Architect preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience with construction documents; preparation and production experience
- MUST demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up, or other 3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering computer graphics programs a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects. and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations, and vendors
Prides itself as one of the leaders in the architectural industry for Public and Detention/Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice Design. Lorraine M. Dailey, over her 28 year career, has worked focused on public and Criminal Justice Facilities and has developed as extensive knowledge of their unique requirements. As Principal Manager of a successful architectural firm, she has managed contracts, for the design and development of facilities ranging in size from $200,000 to over $60 million. A significant number of projects have included facility assessments and additions and remodeling of existing facilities while maintaining continued operation. Lorraine M. Dailey’s detailed involvement during construction, along with the proven quality assurance plan, ensures completion of the project on time and within budget. LMD Architects, PLLC., has a long-term commitment to the places and people around us. We think about the built-environment in terms of how the next generation will be affected by the decisions we make today.
LMD Architects believes it is their responsibility to transform human needs and desires into visual concepts and comfortable structures. When you hire LMD Architects, you are not only hiring someone for your architectural services, but also to manage and coordinate all aspects of your project. And in that spirit, we look forward to your comments and thoughts.
- Resume, Work Samples & References